AVELLUM is highly ranked in 16 practices in 2018
edition of Ukrainian Law Firms
Avellum, Kyiv, Ukraine,
Mon, July 23, 2018
Our traditionally strong position on the Ukrainian legal market was reconfirmed in 2018 issue of the Ukrainian Law Firms. A Handbook for Foreign Clients by Yuridicheskaya Praktika.
The 2018 edition highly ranks AVELLUM and A.G.A. Partners in their respective practice areas. As a result of our recent merger, the recognition of a combined firm now extends to 16 researched practices and 7 lawyers.
Our practices that were ranked above other leading law firms in Ukraine:
Additionally, our work and legal expertise were highly praised in Agriculture, Antitrust & Competition, Cross-Border Litigation, Infrastructure, Labour & Employment, IT, International Arbitration, Litigation, Maritime & Shipping, Real Estate, Construction, Land, and Tax.
4 AVELLUM partners were recognised as leading individuals in the following practices:
- Glib Bondar, senior partner — Banking & Finance and Debt Restructuring
- Ivan Kasynyuk, partner — International Trade
- Mykola Stetsenko, managing partner — Corporate and M&A
- Aminat Suleymanova, managing partner — International Trade
A number of our lawyers are listed as notable practitioners:
- Ivan Kasynyuk, partner — Agribusiness, International Arbitration, Maritime & Shipping
- Irina Moroz, partner — Agribusiness
- Yuriy Nechayev, partner — Corporate and M&A
- Mykola Stetsenko, managing partner — Real Estate, Construction, Land
- Aminat Suleymanova, managing partner — Agribusiness and International Arbitration
- Vadim Medvedev, counsel — Tax
Ukrainian Law Firms. A Handbook for Foreign Clients publication annually presents the key sectors of Ukrainian law and leading law firms operating in the Ukrainian market.