Our traditionally strong position on the Ukrainian legal market was reconfirmed in 2018 issue of the Ukrainian Law Firms. A Handbook for Foreign Clients by Yuridicheskaya Praktika.
The 2018 edition highly ranks AVELLUM and A.G.A. Partners in their respective practice areas. As a result of our recent merger, the recognition of a combined firm now extends to 16 researched practices and 7 lawyers.
Our practices that were ranked above other leading law firms in Ukraine:
Additionally, our work and legal expertise were highly praised in Agriculture, Antitrust & Competition, Cross-Border Litigation, Infrastructure, Labour & Employment, IT, International Arbitration, Litigation, Maritime & Shipping, Real Estate, Construction, Land, and Tax.
4 AVELLUM partners were recognised as leading individuals in the following practices:
A number of our lawyers are listed as notable practitioners:
- Ivan Kasynyuk, partner — Agribusiness, International Arbitration, Maritime & Shipping
- Irina Moroz, partner — Agribusiness
- Yuriy Nechayev, partner — Corporate and M&A
- Mykola Stetsenko, managing partner — Real Estate, Construction, Land
- Aminat Suleymanova, managing partner — Agribusiness and International Arbitration
- Vadim Medvedev, counsel — Tax
Ukrainian Law Firms. A Handbook for Foreign Clients publication annually presents the key sectors of Ukrainian law and leading law firms operating in the Ukrainian market.