AVELLUM is Top Ranked by The Legal 500 - 2018
Avellum, Kyiv, Ukraine,
Tue, April 17, 2018
The recent 2018 edition of The Legal 500 ranking recommends AVELLUM in 9 practice areas and praises 8 of our lawyers.
The results of the ranking do not only indicate our steadily strong position in Corporate Finance practices, but also demonstrate our substantial growth in other core practices of the firm. This clearly positions AVELLUM among the leading full-service law firms on the market:
- Banking, Finance, and Capital Markets practice: Tier 1 since 2012
- Commercial, Corporate, and M&A practice: Tier 1 since 2013
- Competition and Private Client practices both break into Tier 1, leaving behind all the lower tiers
- Real Estate practice retains its top position with Tier 1 ranking this year
- Tax practice confidently reaches the highest Tier in 2018
- Employment practice enters Tier 2 of The Legal 500 for the first time, skipping the preceding levels of the ranking
- Energy practice received Tier 2 rankings for the third year in a row
- Dispute Resolution practice: Tier 3
Glib Bondar, senior partner and Head of Banking, Finance, and Capital Markets practice, is recognised among the leading lawyers in his practice areas for 8 consecutive years.
Yuriy Nechayev, partner, is recommended by The Legal 500 for Commercial, Corporate, and M&A matters.
Mykola Stetsenko, managing partner and Head of Corporate/M&A practice, is recognised among the leading lawyers in Commercial, Corporate, and M&A for 8 years in a row. Additionally, Mykola Stetsenko is named as a leading individual in Private Client practice.
We are immensely proud that 5 of our lawyers are listed as the “Next generation lawyers”:
- Taras Dmukhovskyy, counsel in Banking, Finance, and Capital Markets
- Vadim Medvedev, counsel in Tax and Private Client
- Yaroslav Medvediev, senior associate in Competition
- Andriy Romanchuk, senior associate in Commercial, Corporate, and M&A
- Yuriy Zaremba, of counsel in Real Estate
The Legal 500, one of the most prestigious legal directories in the world, assesses the strengths of law firms in over 100 jurisdictions for 29 years. The Legal 500 research is based on feedback from over 300,000 clients worldwide, submissions from law firms and interviews with leading private practice lawyers, and a team of researchers.