Eleven key practices of Baker McKenzie highly ranked
by Chambers Europe 2018
Baker McKenzie, Kyiv, Ukraine,
Wed, March 14, 2018
Kyiv, Ukraine, 14 March 2018 — Baker McKenzie's Kyiv office has been highly recognized by the Chambers Europe 2018 Guide, released in March 2018.
Eleven key practices of the Firm's Ukrainian office — Banking & Finance, Capital Markets, Competition/Antitrust, Corporate/M&A, Dispute Resolution: Litigation, Employment, Energy & Natural Resources, Intellectual Property, Real Estate, Restructuring/Insolvency and Tax — are listed in the top bands of the Guide.
In addition, 11 lawyers including all heads of practices are top-ranked and received high recommendations from the Chambers Europe 2018 Guide:
- Serhiy Chorny in Banking and Finance, Capital Markets and Restructuring/Insolvency;
- Serhiy Piontkovsky in Real Estate, Energy & Natural Resources;
- Viacheslav Yakymchuk in Corporate/M&A;
- Hennadiy Voytsitskyi in Tax;
- Ruslan Drobyazko in Intellectual Property;
- Lina Nemchenko in Real Estate;
- Ihor Olekhov in Banking & Finance;
- Oksana Simonova in Competition/Antitrust;
- Mariana Marchuk in Employment;
- Olha Demianiuk in Corporate/M&A;
- Yuliya Kolchenko in Intellectual Property.