EPAP Ukraine receives top positions in The Legal 500 EMEA 2018
Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners,
Kyiv, Ukraine, Tue, April 17, 2018
EPAP Ukraine has been recognized among the country’s top law firms across ALL practice areas researched for Ukraine in the newly released The Legal 500 EMEA 2018.
EPAP Ukraine is top-ranked in five practice areas – Dispute Resolution, Energy, IP, Real Estate and Construction and Tax.
The firm also receives high rankings for Banking, Finance and Capital Markets, Commercial, Corporate and M&A with Competition, Employment, and Private Client being researched for the first time this year.
Five lawyers are recognized as “Leading Individuals” in their fields, with eleven lawyers receiving individual recommendations.
- The Guide acknowledges Banking & Finance and Capital Markets practice’s international clientele recommending practice head Roman Stepanenko and Kateryna Oliynyk.
- Corporate & M&A team is distinguished as “professional, efficient and promp”. Oksana Ilchenko and Ilona Zekely are acknowledged as “Leading Individuals”; Oleg Boichuk is also spotlighted.
- Competition team is ranked among country’s leading practices with Oksana Ilchenko being recommended.
- The Legal 500 ranks Dispute Resolution team in Tier 1 as “a great team with good business acumen” that handles international arbitration, cross-border litigation, trade disputes and criminal matters. Serhii Sviriba is named among “Leading Individuals”. Markiyan Kliuchkovskyi and Sergiy Grebenyuk are highly rated.
- Employment team is regarded for senior executive employment terminations, labour disputes, incentives programmes and internal policy management. The Legal 500 also recommends Aleksandra Yevstafyeva.
- The Guide gives Tier 1 to Energy practice saying, “the service is good, responses are fast and the team has good strength in depth”. Roman Stepanenko is distinguished among “Leading Individuals”; Markiyan Kliuchkovskyi receives recommendations.
- Intellectual Property team is also top rated among the prominent advisors. The Guide recommends Taras Kyslyy and Olena Kozhokar.
- Clients esteem Private Client group saying, it is “a reliable firm with a strong, knowledgeable team”. Talina Kravtsova receives praise as “responsive” lawyer who provides “accurate” advice. Oleg Boichuk and Aleksandra Yevstafyeva are also acknowledged.
- Real Estate team, which “tailors its advice to clients’ needs and cares about their goals”, improves its positions and receives Tier 1. Oleg Boichuk, who “copes with tight deadlines and sophisticated legal issues”, is also highlighted in “Leading Individuals” category.
- Tax team maintains Tier 1 ranking. The Guide acknowledges Oleksandr Maydanyk as a key contact.
The Legal 500 has been analyzing the capabilities of law firms across 125 jurisdictions, with a comprehensive research program revised and updated every year to bring the most up-to-date vision of the global legal market.