WEBINAR: FIRST-EVER TRADE MISSION TO KAZAKHSTAN AND UKRAINE!
Join the webinar to learn about market opportunities in two of the richest markets in Eurasia!
Tuesday, August 7, 2018, 12:00 PM EST
First-Ever Certified Trade Mission to Kazakhstan and Ukraine! Join the webinar to learn about market opportunities in two of the richest markets in Eurasia! Webinar: Tuesday, August 7, 2018, 12:00 PM EST Cost: $25 Duration: 60 minute
Learn about opportunities in trade and investment in Kazakhstan and Ukraine and advantages of participating in the First Certified Trade Mission to these countries
- Learn about unprecedented market opportunities in energy, infrastructure, and agriculture sectors
- With a growing middle class, Kazakhstan has developed into the leading market in Central Asia
- In Ukraine, strengthening domestic demand led by solid private consumption and sustained investment activity present new opportunities for U.S. companies.
- Learn about Certified Trade Missions to Kazakhstan and Ukraine for lead U.S. companies interested in making business connections in these promising markets
|Please read the following information carefully:
- The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards before payment can be collected.
- When: August 7, 2018 at 12:00pm ET (9:00am PT)
- Cost: $25
- Prior registration is required
- All registrants will receive a copy of the presentations
- The netreplay recording will be available for 360 days
REGISTER FOR THE WEBINAR HERE: CTM Registration
Trade Missions Dates:
October 24-26 – Kazakhstan (Almaty and Astana)
October 27-28 – Travel
October 29-30 – Ukraine (Kyiv)
Questions? Contact the U.S. Commercial Service:
Lola Gulomova: Lola.Gulomova@trade.gov Boris Chumak: Boris.Chumak@trade.gov