INVITE: GREY2WHITE WORKSHIP
Developing Ukrainian Companies to be more bankable, more secure and attractive to international investors, financial markets & international partnerships
When: Wed, September 12, 2018, 3:15 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Where: Conference Room offices of SigmaBleyzer,
6 Baseyna Street, Mandarin Plaza, 8th Floor, Kyiv, Ukraine
INVITE: You are invited to attend a GREY2WHITE WORKSHOP - Developing Ukrainian Companies to be more bankable, more resure and attractive to international investors, finanical markets and international partnership....moving Ukrainian and other Companies from Grey2White. The Grey2White Workship is organized by the U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC), www.USUBC.org, in cooperation with Broad Street Capital Group, NYC, a member of USUBC, and with support from the Brown Rudnick law firm, NYC.
This proprietary program has been designed to appeal to both Ukrainian companies seeking to increase their transparency and to bring their financial and reputational credentials to the top international standards as well as to the US companies contemplating investment, financing and business partnerships with Ukrainian enterprises. After a successful launch at an USUBC event in New York City in May, the US team spearheading the Grey2White program is coming to Kyiv to make a presentatIon.
Featured Speakers at the Grey2White Workship will include:
(1) Justin Weddle - former US Federal Prosecutor, currently partner at the law firm of Brown Rudnick, NYC
(2) Jason Flemmons - former SEC Forensic Accountant, currently Managing Director Ankura Consulting, Washington, D.C.
(3) Alex Lipman - former US Federal Prosecutor and SEC Branch Chief, currently Partner at Brown Rudnick, NYC
(4) Alexander Gordin - Managing Director, Broad Street Capital Group, NYC, Financial Developer of the recently completed $250 million OPIC insured financing for NAEK EnergoAtom
(5) Morgan Williams, President, U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUB), will serve as moderator., Washington, D.C.
The program is designed for the top officials of Ukrainian and international companies seeking to borrow from international sources, raise capital in international markets, seeking to attract international investors for their business and to market products and services internationally and others who have an interested in working with companies wanting to move from GREY2WHITE.
RSVP.....Registration is required for attendance. Register your attendance by sending an e-mail to Morgan Williams, email@example.com
GREY2WHITE WORKSHIP - Developing Ukrainian Companies to be more bankable, more secure and attractive to international investors, financial markets and international partnerships"
When: Wednesday, September 12, 2018, 3:15 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Where: Conference Room offices of SigmaBleyzer, 6 Baseyna Street, Mandarin Plaza, 8th Floor, Kyiv, Ukraine