4th INTERNATIONAL ENERGY SECURITY FOR THE FUTURE FORUM
The annual meeting-place for Ukrainian and international leaders of energy market
Fri, May 31, 2019, Yacht Club de Monaco
We are delighted to invite you to become an Information Partner for the 4th INTERNATIONAL ENERGY SECURITY FOR THE FUTURE FORUM – the annual meeting-place for Ukrainian and international leaders of energy market which will take place at the Yacht Club de Monaco on May 31, 2019.
Be the first to hear latest updates on formation of a single energy-safe market, development of innovative technologies and support for alternative energy.
Held annually in partnership with the Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation, Aleksander Kwasniewski Foundation “Amicus Europae” and the Atlantic Council of the United States, the Forum brings together leading global policy makers and thought leaders, key energy market players and recognized industry experts advocating for energy security and sustainability, as well as promoting innovation and inclusion.
His Serene Highness Prince Albert II of Monaco will open the conference with his welcome address.
Our PRESIDENTIAL PANEL on Strategic Vision for European Energy Security will include:
• Anders Fogh Rasmussen, Prime Minister of Denmark (2001 – 2009), Secretary General, NATO (2009 – 2014)
• Alfred Gusenbauer, Chancellor of Austria (2007 – 2008)
• Petar Stojanov, President of Bulgaria (1997 – 2002)
• Aleksander Kwaśniewski, President of Poland (1995-2005)
And many more, will share their insights into the energy security and sustainability, promoting innovation and inclusion.
CLICK HERE>> for the initial speaker lineup.
We are pleased to offer you:
- Your organization will receive Information Partner status, which will be highlighted throughout the event
- Your logo will be placed on the events press-wall (where all VIP photos will be taken)
- Link to you organization's website will be placed in the "Partners" section of the event’s website
- You will receive free places at the event for your representatives
We are interested in:
- 3-4 information e-shots and press releases about the Forum to be sent to your subscribers
- Forum’s banner and active link to the event’s website to be placed on your website
- Event’s press release to be posted on your site
- Event’s news to be posted in your groups and pages in social networks
- Post-release with photos to be posted on your website and in social network groups
If there are any other suggestions for cooperation, I would be happy to discuss these with you.
Thank you so much for notifying us of your decision!