USUBC supports forthcoming Ukrainian Energy Day in London – discount for members
Mon, 12th June, 2017,
Energy Institute in London.
I am writing to inform you that the USUBC is a Supporting Association of the Ukrainian Energy Day in London, which is organised by Strategy Council and takes place on 12th June at the UK Energy Institute.
You can find the full agenda and confirmed speakers here
USUBC members receive a 15% discount on the registration, just complete the form here and enter USUBC in the comments section.
The Ukrainian Energy Day in London is a unique opportunity for key players in the Ukrainian energy sector to come together with their international counterparts to outline progress being made in the reform of the sector and to highlight the commercial opportunities that are being created as Ukraine takes ambitious steps towards energy independence.
Amongst the companies attending are: Aggreko * AGPU * AOT Energy * Arawak * BB Energy * BlueBay AM * BP * DTEK * EBRD * EFET * Engie * ERU * EuroCape * Eustream * Expert Petroleum * Galnaftogas * GAZ-MDS * Geo Alliance * IFC * IHS * JKX * Leadville Resources * Nadra Ukrayny * Naftogaz * OIES * Poltava Petroleum Co * Regal Petroleum * S&P Global * Shell * Trafigura * Trailstone * UGV * Ukrnafta * VolynOblenergo and many more.
Latest Energy Day News:
- Naftogaz of Ukraine has selected an advisor to manage its key unbundling project. Yuriy Vitrenko, Chief Commercial Officer, will discuss unbundling, arbitration, gas imports and much more;
- JKX Oil & Gas last week contracted Schlumberger to stimulate 11 wells with multiple zones. Hear the latest on domestic gas production from CEO Tom Reed, along with Alastair McBain of Arawak Energy, Sergiy Boyev of UGV, Jonathan Popper of Ukrnafta and Maksym Maksimentsev of Nadra Ukrayny;
- Trafigura officially opened its office in Ukraine last week and successfully took part in natural gas auctions. Trafigura will be participating at the Energy Day, alongside Engie, TrailStone, and ERU, who will be discussing the development of the natural gas market in Ukraine;
- Phase 1 of EuroCape New Energy’s major Zaporizhia Wind Park is targeted to start before year end. Hear the latest at the Day from Peter O’Brien, Ukraine Country Manager;
- Peter Betts, Director, International Climate & Energy, UK Department of Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy, and Louise Kingham OBE, CEO of the Energy Institute, are just 2 of the many industry experts, who will share the UK’s experience of implementing energy reforms and discuss the energy mix of the future;
Corporate Partners of the Ukrainian Energy Day in London are CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang, Arawak Energy, Geo Alliance Group, JKX Oil & Gas, Trafigura, Crown Agents and Sophisticated Systems BV.
For further details about how you can get involved, do contact the organiser, Stephen Butler, directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org .