Featured Galleries CLICK HERE to View the Video Presentation of the Opening of the "Holodomor Through the Eyes of Ukrainian Artists" Exhibition in Wash, D.C. Nov-Dec 2021 USUBC COLLECTION OF OVER 160 UKRAINE HISTORIC NEWS PHOTOGRAPHS 1918-1997 "HOLODOMOR 1932-33: THROUGH THE EYES OF UKRAINIAN ARTISTS" - COLLECTION OF POSTERS AND PAINTINGS USUBC COLLECTION OF HISTORIC PHOTOGRAPHS ABOUT LIFE AND CAREER OF IGOR SIKORSKY PHOTOGRAPHS - INVENTOR OF THE HELICOPTER Ten USUBC Historic Full Page Ads in the Kyiv Post
Corporate Governance at State-Owned Enterprises in Ukraine
Webinar - Corporate Governance at State-Owned Enterprises in Ukraine, Tuesday, 15th June at 14:00 GMT.
Don’t miss the webinar on Corporate Governance at State-Owned Enterprises in Ukraine, which is taking place on Tuesday, 15th June at 14:00 GMT.
Register free of charge here: https://lnkd.in/d9fbw3M
We bring together a respected panel of experts, drawn from both the Management and Supervisory Boards of a number of Ukraine’s largest and most prominent State-Owned Enterprises to discuss how to ensure that corporate governance progress made to date is irreversible and that independent supervisory boards are able to do their work effectively and without interference. They include:
- Kovaliv Yuliya, Deputy Chair of the Supervisory Board, Naftogaz of Ukraine
- Artem Shevalev, Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board, PrivatBank and Ukrgasbank
- Olga Bielkova, Director, Government & International Affairs, Ukrainian Gas TSO
- Andriy Boytsun, Independent Corporate Governance Consultant
- Sevki Acuner, Chairman of the Supervisory Board, JSC Ukrainian Railway & NPC UKRENERGO
- Roman BONDAR, First Deputy CEO, Ukroboronprom
- Artur Somov, Acting Chairman of the Management Board, UMCC Titanium