Featured Galleries USUBC COLLECTION OF OVER 160 HISTORIC NEWS PHOTOGRAPHS HOLODOMOR: THROUGH THE EYES OF UKRAINIAN ARTISTS USUBC COLLECTION OF HISTORIC IGOR SIKORSKY PHOTOGRAPHS - INVENTOR OF THE HELICOPTER Ten USUBC Historic Full Page Ads in the Kyiv Post USUBC meeting with the New Ukrainian Ambassador to the US Volodymyr Yelchenko in Washington
Moving U.S.-Ukraine Relations Forward on All Fronts
MOVING U.S.-UKRAINE RELATIONS FORWARD ON ALL FRONTS, Economic, Business Investments, Sustainable Energy, Biden Administration, Defense, EU, NATO, etc.
U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC)
Tue, June 15, 10 am EST, 5 pm EEDT via ZOOM
WASHINGTON, D.C. - YOU ARE INVITED TO ATTEND A WEBINAR “MOVING U.S.-UKRAINE RELATIONS FORWARD ON ALL FRONTS”, Economic, Business Investments, Sustainable Energy, Biden Administration, Defense, EU, NATO, etc., organized and hosted by the U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC), www.USUBC.org, featuring Ambassador John Herbst and a panel of experts on Tuesday, June 15, 2021, from 10:00 am to 11:00 am EDT USA, 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm EEDT, Kyiv, via ZOOM.
USUBC WEBINAR PARTICIPANTS --
- Ambassador John Herbst - Director, Eurasia Center, Atlantic Council, Former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine.
- Robert A. McConnell, Co-Founder of the U.S.-Ukraine Foundation and currently is the Coordinator of External Relations for the Foundation’s Friends of Ukraine Network (FOUN) as well as principal in R.A. McConnell & Associates, Washington, D.C.
- Michael Yurkovich, Canadian business leader, entrepreneur and investment banker. In 2017, Michael founded TIU Canada, a Ukrainian energy company that has invested over $70m in four solar stations in Ukraine, generating over 55 megawatts of electricity though more than 100,000 solar panels. Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Sonya Soutus, Partner, APCO Worldwide Affiliate, R&G Agency, Kyiv, Ukraine. Interviewer. Sonya was for many years a Senior Executive with several U.S. corporations. Sonya Soutus is a member of USUBC.
- Morgan Williams, President & CEO, U.S.-Ukraine Business Council, Washington. D.C.USUBC, with over 200 members is the largest, Ukraine specific, private business trade association in the world not headquartered inside Ukraine. USUBC was founded in Washington, D.C. in 1995.
REGISTER your attendance for the online ZOOM meeting on Tuesday, June 15, please click on the "REGISTER" button below and fill in the form
The link to join the online ZOOM meeting will be sent to you in the confirmation e-mail after you register.
ADDITIONAL WEBINAR BROADCAST OPTIONS: The webinar meeting will also be broadcast on two additional platforms: USUBC YouTube and Facebook pages.
NOTE: Please feel free to distribute this invitation for the USUBC webinar to your colleagues and others you think would be interested.
NOTE: If you have any questions about connecting to the webinar please contact Denys Jatsyshyn, USUBC Director, Corporate Relations in Kyiv at DJatsyshyn@usubc.org.
NOTE: Recorded versions of the previous thirty-eight U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC) live webinars are available on USUBC YouTube channel