Featured Galleries CLICK HERE to View the Video Presentation of the Opening of the "Holodomor Through the Eyes of Ukrainian Artists" Exhibition in Wash, D.C. Nov-Dec 2021 USUBC COLLECTION OF OVER 160 UKRAINE HISTORIC NEWS PHOTOGRAPHS 1918-1997 "HOLODOMOR 1932-33: THROUGH THE EYES OF UKRAINIAN ARTISTS" - COLLECTION OF POSTERS AND PAINTINGS USUBC COLLECTION OF HISTORIC PHOTOGRAPHS ABOUT LIFE AND CAREER OF IGOR SIKORSKY PHOTOGRAPHS - INVENTOR OF THE HELICOPTER Ten USUBC Historic Full Page Ads in the Kyiv Post
Ukrainian Pharmaceutical Market Conference & Ukrainian Pharma Inspiration Awards, Kyiv, May 24-25, 2022 + Online
Tue-Wed, May 24-25, 2022, Kyiv, Ukraine + Online
Organized by Global Pharmaceutical Leaders' Club, Discount for USUBC members
The world's leading event organizer, Global Pharmaceutical Leaders' Club, invites you to participate in the International Conference "Ukrainian Pharmaceutical Market", which will be held on May 24-25, 2022 in a hybrid format with an offline part in Kyiv.
You will find the most relevant programme for the industry developed via an in-depth market research of the target audience, a unique international approach and a mix of the most engaging formats, one-to-one meetings with regualtors and top managers from the leading pharmaceutical production and distribution companies and pharmacy chains, the chance to win an award in the competition for the Ukrainian Pharma Inspiration Awards and new promotion opportunities!
Conference in numbers:
- 150+ participants from regulatory authorities, leading international and local pharmaceutical production and distribution companies, pharmacy chains and service providers to the pharmaceutical sector.
- 60+ speakers from regulatory authorities, leading pharmaceutical production and distribution companies and pharmacy chains.
- 10+ sessions - the program will include 10+ sessions on regulation, strategies, sales and marketing.
For detailed information and registration follow the link >> https://pharmaukraine.events/?partner=16
Three major reasons to attend the international conference “Ukrainian Pharmaceutical Market”
1. International approach
The speakers of the conference, organized by the Global Pharmaceutical Leaders’ Club, will be not only representatives of the Ukrainian regulatory authorities, leading international and local pharmaceutical production and distribution companies, pharmacy chains, healthcare institutions and patient organisations but also international experts. The global experience gained by other countries will be especially useful given the numerous reforms carried out in the Ukrainian pharmaceutical market.
2. Audience insights and content
Global Pharmaceutical Leaders’ Club develops the programs of its events in accordance with the needs of the target audience building industry understanding on the extensive market research.
3. Networking in a premium atmosphere
150+ representatives of regulatory authorities, pharmaceutical production and distribution companies and pharmacy chains will participate in the conference. The delegate conference package, in addition to the opportunity to attend programme sessions, includes access to coffee breaks, lunches and a cocktail reception in a 5* hotel atmosphere which will ensure a pleasant experience for all participants.
Key topics for discussion
- New Law on Pharmaceutical Drugs – how will we work in the new reality?
- The regulatory framework of the pharmaceutical market in Ukraine – integration of international approaches and move towards the EU market
- Plans on the restructuring of the state authorities involved in the regulation and control of the pharmaceutical market
- Electronic prescription as a driving force of changes in the Ukrainian pharmaceutical market
- Health Technology Assessment: pharmaceutical drugs assessment procedure, criteria for assessing innovative and generic medicines, challenges
- Plans to introduce of a Positive Pharmaceutical Drug List and combine various essentials medicines lists
- Public procurement of medicines at the national and local levels: changes in approaches, financing and opportunities for development
- Reimbursement system: terms of programme implementation, funding, covered patient groups
- Pharmaceutical drugs registration and quality control in Ukraine: changes in approaches, simplified registration procedures, fast track registration procedures, opportunities for introducing recognition of GMP inspection results from countries with strict regulatory requirements, pharmacovigilance development, plans for introducing e-submissions
- Approaches to pricing in the Ukrainian pharmaceutical market
- Ensuring access to innovative drugs for the patients in Ukraine: implementing pilot projects to introduce managed access contracts
- Parallel import legalisation: plans to introduce legislative changes and market threats
- Protection of intellectual property rights for pharmaceutical drugs in Ukraine
- Pharmaceutical drugs sales in Ukraine: how to work in the situation when a few distributors and pharmacy chains have control over the significant market share
- E-commerce development: should we expect significant market changes?
- Pharmaceutical drugs promotion in a new reality: databases development, face-to-face vs virtual medical representatives’ visits and their competencies development, digital tools, ecosystems development, content materials development, legal aspects of promoting drugs in the digital environment
- Omnichannel marketing: how to improve the effectiveness of utilizing digital tools
- Plans to introduce a ban on pharmaceutical drugs TV advertising: is their implementation realistics and how pharmaceutical companies can prepare for possible changes
- M&A in the Ukrainian pharmaceutical market
With this invitation via U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC) you are entitled to a 10% discount.
Simply quote your VIP code: USUBC10 REGISTRATION ONLINE
Global Pharmaceutical Leaders' Club also invites pharmaceutical production and distribution companies and pharmacy chains to participate in the contest for the Ukrainian Pharma Inspiration Awards. Applications are accepted in 15 nominations until April 20, 2022. The winners will be announced at the International Conference "Ukrainian Pharmaceutical Market". Details are here: https://pharmaukraine.events/ukrainian-pharma-inspiration-awards/?partner=16
We look forward to seeing you in May, offline or online! If you have any questions or suggestions, do not hesitate to contact us.
If you have any enquiries or suggestions do not hesitate to contact Anna Kuzminskaya: +380 63 7673207, email@example.com