USUBC supports forthcoming Ukrainian Agribusiness Forum – Discounts for USUBC members!
Tue, Nov 19, 2019,
Premier Palace Hotel Kyiv
The USUBC is a Supporting Association of the 3rd annual Ukrainian Agribusiness Forum, which is taking place on November 19th at the Premier Palace Hotel in Kyiv and is organized by Strategy Council.
Each November the Forum brings together senior representatives of major Ukrainian agro-industrial groups, present and potential international strategic investors, leading financial institutions, senior officials, experts and market participants for a productive day of debate on how to cement Ukraine’s position as a leading player in global agrifood markets.
You can find the full Forum agenda and confirmed speakers here. USUBC members receive a 15% discount on the registration fee, just complete the online form and enter USUBC15 in the comments section.
Forum highlights, featuring several prominent USUBC members, include:
- - With preparations for the creation of the land market moving ahead, Taras Vysotskyi, Deputy Minister of Economic Development, Trade & Agriculture of Ukraine, will lead the discussions, alongside such renowned experts as former Agrarian Minister, Oleksiy Pavlenko, and Vladyslava Magaletska of SigmaBleyzer.
- - Georg von Nolcken of Continental Farmers Group, Igor Shylyuk of Cygnet AgroCompany and Matt King of Green Team will discuss corporate strategy;
- - Mykhailo Rozak of Nibulon and Andriy Ryazantsev of Ukrainian Railways will address how to overcome logistical and infrastructure bottlenecks;
- - John Shmorhun of AgroGeneration, Kateryna Rybachenko of Agro Region and Volodymyr Babyi of UkrLandFarming will discuss the latest innovations and technologies;
- - Julia Bereshchenko of Astarta, Larysa Bondarieva of Credit Agricole, Konstantin Magaletskyi of Horizon Capital, Lesya Kuzmenko of the EBRD and Elena Voloshina of the IFC will address Finance & Investment.
Strategy Council have 2 further events taking place this Autumn, which we are supporting, and the same discount is in place for both of those as well:
- - The 3rd annual Ukrainian Automotive Forum, 7th November, Premier Palace Hotel, Kyiv
- - The 3rd annual Ukrainian Investment Roadshow, 2nd December, Thomson Reuters HQ, Canary Wharf, London
For further details about how you can get involved, do contact the organizer, Stephen Butler, directly at: email@example.com .