Energy Security for the Future: New sources, Responsibility, Sustainability. June 2, Monte Carlo, Monaco
Burisma Group, Kyiv, Ukraine,
Mon, May, 2, 2016
Event Date: Thu, June 2, 2016, 3 p.m.-8 p.m.
Location: Yacht Club de Monaco (Monte Carlo, Monaco)
Burisma Group together with the Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation will be holding a European Forum on Energy Security for the Future: New sources, Responsibility, Sustainability.
Burisma Group, which owns assets in Italy, Ukraine and Kazakhstan, and the Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation co-founded an international forum on Energy Security for the Future: New sources, Responsibility, Sustainability. This is the first European initiative on energy security focused on the development of alternative energy sources.
Set to become an annual event, the Forum will be held on June 2, 2016, at the Yacht Club de Monaco (Monte Carlo, Monaco). Burisma Group aims to unite leading politicians, experts, businessmen, journalists and civil society on issues of European energy security.
- His Serene Highness Prince Albert II of Monaco
- Alexander Kwasniewski, President of Poland 1995-2005
- Joschka Fischer, Vice Chancellor of Germany 1998-2005
- TJ Glauthier, US Deputy Secretary of Energy 1999-2001
- Andris Piebalgs, European Commissioner for Energy 2004 and 2009
- Ilkka Kanerva, President of the Parliamentary Assembly of the OSCE
- Hunter Biden, Independent director at Burisma Holdings and Burisma Geothermal
The venue for this year’s Forum was not chosen by chance: the Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation is committed to clean energy and latest environmental initiatives. Among key partners of the event are the Honorary Consulate of Monaco in Estonia, Electric Marathon International, the British Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce (BUCC) and the U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC).
Leading European politicians, diplomats, public figures, journalists, analysts and businessmen from more than 20 countries in Europe and America will be presenting their vision on energy security and alternative energy prospects in Monte Carlo. With more than 150 guests expected to attend, the event is going to be an open platform for sharing views and ideas on ensuring energy security in Europe.
- Alter-Eco: New energy for the “New” Europe
- Geopolitics and diversification of energy sources
- Environmental security and corporate responsibility
- Public-private partnership on the alternative energy roadmap
For more information, visit: energysecurityforum.org
Contact us: email@example.com
For media inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org