AVELLUM is highly ranked in 20 practices
by Ukrainian Law Firms 2019
Avellum, Kyiv, Ukraine
Thu, July 18, 2019
AVELLUM traditionally strong position in the Ukrainian legal market was reconfirmed in 2019 edition of the Ukrainian Law Firms. A Handbook for Foreign Clients by Yuridicheskaya Praktika.
AVELLUM’s recognition in 2019 now extends to 20 researched practices compared to 16 practices last year. 9 AVELLUM lawyers were listed as leading individuals or notable practitioners.
AVELLUM is a leading firm in Ukraine in 10 practices:
- Banking and Finance
- Capital Markets
- Corporate and M&A
- Debt Restructuring
- International Arbitration
- International Trade: Commodities
- Private Client/Wealth Management
- Real Estate, Construction, Land
- Transport: Shipping
Additionally, AVELLUM was highly praised in Antitrust & Competition, Cross-Border Litigation, Energy, Infrastructure, Labour and Employment, IT, Litigation, Tax Consultancy, Tax Litigation, and Transfer Pricing.
AVELLUM partners were recognised as leading individuals in the following practices:
- Glib Bondar, senior partner — Banking and Finance and Debt Restructuring
- Mykola Stetsenko, co-managing partner — Corporate and M&A
- Ivan Kasynyuk, partner, Aminat Suleymanova, co-managing partner, and Iryna Moroz, partner — are Top-3 lawyers in Ukraine in International Trade: Commodities, respectively
A number of our lawyers were listed as notable practitioners:
- Agribusiness — Ivan Kasynyuk, partner, Iryna Moroz, partner, Aminat Suleymanova, co-managing partner
- Antitrust and Competition — Yaroslav Medvediev, of counsel
- Corporate and M&A — Yuriy Nechayev, partner
- International Arbitration — Ivan Kasynyuk, partner, and Aminat Suleymanova, co-managing partner
- Real Estate, Construction, Land — Mykola Stetsenko, co-managing partner, and Maksym Maksymenko, counsel
- Tax and Transfer Pricing — Vadim Medvedev, partner
Ukrainian Law Firms. A Handbook for Foreign Clients publication annually presents the key sectors of Ukrainian law and leading law firms operating in the Ukrainian market.