Featured Galleries USUBC COLLECTION OF OVER 160 HISTORIC NEWS PHOTOGRAPHS HOLODOMOR: THROUGH THE EYES OF UKRAINIAN ARTISTS USUBC COLLECTION OF HISTORIC IGOR SIKORSKY PHOTOGRAPHS - INVENTOR OF THE HELICOPTER Ten USUBC Historic Full Page Ads in the Kyiv Post USUBC meeting with the New Ukrainian Ambassador to the US Volodymyr Yelchenko in Washington
Co-Managing Partner, Kinstellar, Kyiv, Ukraine
Voted Best Law Firm Partner at the Yuridicheskaya Practika Weekly's Legal Awards in June 2009, Margarita is a C-o Managing Partner of the Kyiv office of Kinstellar.
Prior to joining Kinstellar in 2021, Margarita was a managing partner of DLA Piper.
She is an experienced transactional lawyer serving the clients in various sectors of industry, including FMCG, Media, IT, Hospitality Sector, etc. She is also a competent employment lawyer. Prior to joining the Kyiv office, she managed EY Law practice in Ukraine.
Margarita completed a Master's in Law at Moscow State University (1991). Since 2000, she is a member of the Kyiv City Bar Association. Margarita is fluent in English, Ukrainian and Russian.
Major transactions and clients
- Providing legal support to the French Bel Group with regard to acquisition of Shostka City Milk Factory, a well-known Ukrainian cheese producer;
- Providing full legal support to BBH Holding, a leading beer producer, in expansion of its business in Ukraine;
- Acting for ITE, an international exhibition company, in the acquisitions in Ukraine;
- Advising a major international food manufacturer on the acquisition of a plant in Ukraine;
- Acting for an international glass producer in its acquisition of a Ukrainian glass factory (full scope legal support);
- Advising the leading international malt producer in the process of purchasing a malthouse in Ukraine;
- Providing legal support to Landkom International PLC, a Ukrainian producer of oilseed rape (raw material for production of biodiesel), with regard to its pre-IPO financing and IPO on the Alternative Investment Market (AIM) of the London Stock Exchange (GBP 54 mln);
- Providing legal advice to a global oil and gas exploration and development company on acquisition of a company in Ukraine, owning license for exploration of oil and gas deposits in Ukraine; also - working on the corporate restructuring of the company, obtaining necessary permits from the regulatory authorities of Ukraine, including the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine;
- Providing full legal support to the leading international media group in its transactions in Ukraine;
- Providing on-going legal support to Pfizer, one of the largest international pharmaceutical companies, with regard to its activity in Ukraine;
- Providing on-going legal support to ABC Alliance, wholesale pharmaceutical Ukrainian company in respect to all their legal issues in Ukraine including transactions;
- Providing full legal support to General Electric in Ukraine;
- Providing the start up legal support to Inditex S.A., and legal support towards introduction of its key brands in Ukraine (ZARA, Bershka, etc).
Member of Kyiv City Bar Association