Featured Galleries CLICK HERE to View the Video Presentation of the Opening of the "Holodomor Through the Eyes of Ukrainian Artists" Exhibition in Wash, D.C. Nov-Dec 2021 USUBC COLLECTION OF OVER 160 UKRAINE HISTORIC NEWS PHOTOGRAPHS 1918-1997 "HOLODOMOR 1932-33: THROUGH THE EYES OF UKRAINIAN ARTISTS" - COLLECTION OF POSTERS AND PAINTINGS USUBC COLLECTION OF HISTORIC PHOTOGRAPHS ABOUT LIFE AND CAREER OF IGOR SIKORSKY PHOTOGRAPHS - INVENTOR OF THE HELICOPTER Ten USUBC Historic Full Page Ads in the Kyiv Post
How to Join
Membership in the U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC) is open to companies, associations and foundations which are conducting or pursuing business in or with Ukraine, have business ties to the United States, support the purpose and mission of USUBC and are approved by the USUBC executive committee.
USUBC offers two levels of membership:
1. Regular membership includes:
A. Regular membership for corporations, partnerships and other business entities from all business sectors.
B. Regular membership for small business companies, partnerships and other entities from all business sectors.
2. Associate Membership includes trade associations, foundations, PVO's and other not- for-profit type organizations.
If you are interested in applying for membership, please download our Membership Information Form and e-mail it to Denys Yatsyshyn, Director, Corporate Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org and Morgan Williams at email@example.com
- Premier Benefactor Circle: $10,000 per year
- President's Membership Advisory Council: $7,500 per year
- Regular Corporate Membership: $5,000 per year
- Medium Business Membership: $3,500 per year
- Small Business Membership: $2,500 per year
- Not-For-Profit Organizations: $2,000 per year
New members pay a one-time enrollment fee of $500.00.
To pay by credit card: