Featured Galleries USUBC COLLECTION OF OVER 160 UKRAINE HISTORIC NEWS PHOTOGRAPHS HOLODOMOR: THROUGH THE EYES OF UKRAINIAN ARTISTS - COLLECTION OF POSTERS AND PAINTINGS USUBC COLLECTION OF HISTORIC PHOTOGRAPHS ABOUT LIFE AND CAREER OF IGOR SIKORSKY PHOTOGRAPHS - INVENTOR OF THE HELICOPTER Ten USUBC Historic Full Page Ads in the Kyiv Post
EXPANDING ENERGY SUPPLIES IN UKRAINE THROUGH PRIVATE SECTOR LED GAS PRODUCTION AND IMPORTS
EXPANDING ENERGY SUPPLIES IN UKRAINE THROUGH PRIVATE SECTOR LED GAS PRODUCTION AND IMPORTS, Thursday, Nov 12, 2020, 9:30 am Wash, D.C. time, 4:30 pm Kyiv time
BUSINESS MOVING FORWARD
EXPANDING ENERGY SUPPLIES IN UKRAINE THROUGH
PRIVATE SECTOR LED GAS PRODUCTION AND IMPORTS
Production Sharing Agreements, International Supply Contracts
Demonopolization/Privatization of State Companies
Thursday, Nov 12, 2020, 9:30 am Wash, D.C. time, 4:30 pm Kyiv time, via ZOOM
WASHINGTON, D.C. - YOU ARE INVITED TO ATTEND a webinar “Expanding Energy Supplies in Ukraine Through Private Sector Led Production and Imports" organized by U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC) in cooperation with Sayenko Kharenko law firm on Thursday, Nov 12, 2020 from, 9:30 am to 11:00 a.m. Washington time, 4:30 pm-6:00 pm Kyiv time, via ZOOM.
WEBINAR PANELISTS -----
1. Dale Perry, Managing Director, Energy Resources of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine. Energy Resources of Ukraine ("ERU") is a private group of companies with international investments, which specializes in the implementation of projects in the Ukrainian energy sector. A report on their experience in Ukraine including ability to obtain licenses, progress, problems and recommendations. ERU has $100 million in political risk insurance from the U.S. Development Finance Corporation (DFC).
2. Maryna Hritsyshyna, Counsel, Energy, Sayenko Kharenko, Kyiv, Ukraine. Sayenko Kharenko is one of Ukraine’s largest law firms offering comprehensive support in all major sectors of economy for the past 15 years. Maryna will present an overview on the main draft laws for the gas market in Ukraine that are subject to adoption by the Parliament.
3. Stepan Kozytskyy, Director Drilling Company“Goryzonty”and Director “Zakhidnadraservis”, Lviv, Ukraine. Zakhidadarservis is a private company engaged in exploration, drilling and extraction of oil and natural gas in the territory of Western Ukraine. The group comprises seven service and extraction companies. A report on their experience in Ukraine. bottlenecks and recommendations.
4. Paweł Pełka, Deputy Director, Transaction Department at PGNiG, Warsaw, Poland. PGNiG is one of the largest and oldest enterprises in Poland and is the leader of the natural gas market in Poland. PGNiG is responsible for maintaining the country's energy security. PGNiG has a representative office in Ukraine. A report on their experience in Ukraine and work with Energy Resources of Ukraine.
5. Michael Datsenko, Michael Datsenko Director, Information & Member Programs, U.S.Ukraine Business Council (USUBC) Kyiv, Ukraine. Michael will report on the status of the government of Ukraine's Production Sharing Agreement (PSA) program, to increase investment for energy production, which has been stalled now for over one year...NO contracts, NO investment, NO production.
6. Morgan Williams, President & CEO, U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC), Washington, D.C. (Moderator). USUBC is the largest private Ukraine specific trade association in the world not headquartered inside Ukraine.
TO REGISTER your attendance for the online ZOOM meeting on Thursday, Nov 12, please click on the "REGISTER" button below and fill the form:
The link to join the online ZOOM meeting will be sent to you in the confirmation e-mail after you register.
NOTE: ADDITIONAL WEBINAR BROADCAST OPTIONS: The webinar meeting will also be broadcast on two additional platforms:
NOTE: If you have any questions about connecting to the webinar please contact Denys Jatsyshyn, USUBC Director, Corporate Relations in Kyiv at DJatsyshyn@usubc.org. Please submit questions for the panel to Michael Datsenko, USUBC Director, Information & Member Programs, MDatsenko@usubc.org in Kyiv.
Recorded versions of the previous 20 U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC) live webinars are available on USUBC YouTube channel