Featured Galleries USUBC COLLECTION OF OVER 160 UKRAINE HISTORIC NEWS PHOTOGRAPHS HOLODOMOR: THROUGH THE EYES OF UKRAINIAN ARTISTS - COLLECTION OF POSTERS AND PAINTINGS USUBC COLLECTION OF HISTORIC PHOTOGRAPHS ABOUT LIFE AND CAREER OF IGOR SIKORSKY PHOTOGRAPHS - INVENTOR OF THE HELICOPTER Ten USUBC Historic Full Page Ads in the Kyiv Post
USUBC Webinar: Public Private Partnerships (PPP)
& Export Promotion
Expanding business & economic development. Pioneering case of the city of Lviv - programs, private partners & results.
Tue, Feb, 23, 2021 | 9:30 a.m., EST , 4:30 p.m. EET
USUBC Webinar Invite in cooperation with Lviv City Council
U.S-UKRAINE BUSINESS COUNCIL (USUBC)
BUSINESS MOVING FORWARD
Public Private Partnerships (PPP) & Export Promotion
Expanding business & economic development
Pioneering case of the city of Lviv - programs, private partners & results
Tue, Feb, 23 , 2021 | 9:30 a.m., EST , 4:30 p.m. EET
WASHINGTON, D.C. - YOU ARE INVITED TO ATTEND a webinar “Public Private partnerships (PPP) & Export Promotion, Pioneering case of the city of Lviv" organized by U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC), www.USUBC.com, on Tuesday, Feb 23, 2021 from, 9:30 am to 11:00 a.m. EST, 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm EET, via ZOOM. The use of PPP's as an instrument of business and economic development is rapidly expanding in Ukraine. Many cities are now promoting PPP's and also implementing programs to expand exports. The latest information will be provided in this webinar.
USUBC WEBINAR WITH EXPERT PANELISTS --
1. Andriy Sadovyi, Mayor of Lviv, Lviv, Ukraine
2. Serhiy Kiral, Deputy Mayor, Business Ombudsmen, Lviv City Council, Lviv, Ukraine
3. Jason Pellmar, Regional Manager, Belarus, Moldova and Ukraine, International Finance Corporation (IFC), Kyiv, Ukraine
4. Olesya Zaluska, Deputy Chief of Party, USAID Competitive Economy Progrram (CEP) Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
5. Iryna Novikova, Deputy Minister, Ministry of Economic Development & Trad of Ukraine (MEDT), Kyiv, Ukraine
6. Mykhailo Prykhodko, Associate Director, EY, Kyiv, Ukraine
7. Morgan Williams, President, U.S.Ukraine Business Council (USUBC), Moderator, Washington, D.C.
REGISTER your attendance for the online ZOOM meeting on Tuesday, Feb 16, please click on the "REGISTER" button below and fill the form:
The link to join the online ZOOM meeting will be sent to you in the confirmation e-mail after you register.
Please feel free to distribute this invitation to your colleagues and others you think would be interested.
The webinar meeting will also be broadcast on two additional platforms:
If you have any questions about connecting to the webinar please contact Denys Jatsyshyn, USUBC Director, Corporate Relations in Kyiv at DJatsyshyn@usubc.org.
Recorded versions of the previous 25 U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC) live webinars are available on USUBC YouTube channel