Featured Galleries USUBC COLLECTION OF OVER 160 HISTORIC NEWS PHOTOGRAPHS HOLODOMOR: THROUGH THE EYES OF UKRAINIAN ARTISTS USUBC COLLECTION OF HISTORIC IGOR SIKORSKY PHOTOGRAPHS - INVENTOR OF THE HELICOPTER Ten USUBC Historic Full Page Ads in the Kyiv Post USUBC meeting with the New Ukrainian Ambassador to the US Volodymyr Yelchenko in Washington
USUBC Webinar: Taking Action On Ukraine, Commentary and Analysis: Interview with Ambassador Kurt Volker
Webinar Invite -- Thu, Mar 18, 2021 | 11:00 a.m., EST USA, 5:00 p.m. EET, via Zoom
WASHINGTON, D.C. - YOU ARE INVITED TO ATTEND a webinar “Taking Action On Ukraine, Commentary and Analysis: Interview with Ambassador Kurt Volker "organized by U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC) on Thursday, March 18, 2021 from, 9:30 am to 11:00 a.m. EST, 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm EET, via ZOOM.
"Ukraine's success remains as strategically important to the West as ever. Now is the time
for the United States to renew its engagement and support. The U.S. should launch a renewed strategic partnership across a full range of issues," Ambassador Kurt Volker stated in his Op-Ed entitled, "Taking Action on Ukraine." https://cepa.org/taking-action-on-ukraine/.
USUBC SPEAKER AND INTERVIEWERS --
1) Ambassador Kurt Volker, Distinguished Fellow, Center for European Policy Analysis (CEPA) Washington, D.C. He served as U.S. Special Representative for Ukraine Negotiations from 2017 to 2019, and as U.S. Ambassador to NATO from 2008-2009. Ambassador Volker is currently Managing Director, International, and Co-Chair of the Advisory Board at BGR Group. Kurt has just returned from a week in Kyiv.
2) Yuriy Prykhodko, Managing Director, PBN Hill+Knowlton Strategies, Kyiv, Ukraine. Interviewer. Yuriy is a member of the U.S.-Ukraine Business Council Executive Committee. Interviewer
3) Sonya Soutus, Executive Business Consultant, Kyiv, Ukraine. Interviewer. Sonya was for many years a Senior Executive with several U.S. corporations.
4) George Chopivsky, Jr., Principal, Ukrainian Development Company, Washington, D.C. Interviewer. George is a leading Ukrainian-American businessman and philanthropist. He serves on the board of directors of the Ukrainian Institute of America, New York.
5) Morgan Williams, President & CEO, U.S.-Ukraine Business Council, Wash. D.C., Moderator.
The U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC), with over 200 members, is the largest private Ukraine specific business trade association in the world not headquartered inside Ukraine. USUBC was founded in Washington, D.C. in 1995.
The link to join the online ZOOM meeting will be sent to you in the confirmation e-mail after you register.
NOTE: ADDITIONAL WEBINAR BROADCAST OPTIONS: The webinar meeting will also be broadcast on two additional platforms:
NOTICE: Please feel free to distribute this invitation for the USUBC webinar to your colleagues and others you think would be interested.
NOTE: If you have any questions about connecting to the webinar please contact Denys Jatsyshyn, USUBC Director, Corporate Relations in Kyiv at DJatsyshyn@usubc.org.
Recorded versions of the previous 30 U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC) live webinars are available on USUBC YouTube channel