Featured Galleries USUBC COLLECTION OF OVER 160 HISTORIC NEWS PHOTOGRAPHS HOLODOMOR: THROUGH THE EYES OF UKRAINIAN ARTISTS USUBC COLLECTION OF HISTORIC IGOR SIKORSKY PHOTOGRAPHS - INVENTOR OF THE HELICOPTER Ten USUBC Historic Full Page Ads in the Kyiv Post USUBC meeting with the New Ukrainian Ambassador to the US Volodymyr Yelchenko in Washington
The 12th International Ukrainian Energy Forum of the Adam Smith Institute
Wed, July 14-Fri, July 16, 2021
by Adam Smith Institute
You are invited to attend the 12th International Ukrainian Energy Forum of the Adam Smith Institute returns to serve as the annual meeting place for international energy leaders on 14-16 July at Parkovy Congress and Exhibition Centre, Kyiv.
The Minister of Energy of Ukraine, Herman Haluschenko, will be giving a keynote speech on 14th July at Parkovy Congress & Exhibition Centre in Kyiv.
The Minister will also be joined by honourable guests George Kent, Deputy Assistant Secretary at the United States Department of State and Remi Duflot, Deputy Head of the Delegation of the European Union to Ukraine.
We are also honoured that the Prime Minister of Ukraine, Denys Shmyhal will be opening the Ukrainian Energy Forum with a keynote address.
With this invitation via U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC) you are entitled to a 15% discount.
Simply quote your VIP code: EUC017mUSUBC REGISTRATION ONLINE.
MAIN CONFERENCE DAY ONE, 14 JULY
KEYNOTE WELCOME ADDRESS FROM THE UKRAINIAN GOVERNMENT
• Denys Shmyhal, Prime Minister of Ukraine
KEYNOTE SPEECH FROM THE MINISTER OF ENERGY OF UKRAINE
• Herman Haluschenko, Minister of Energy of Ukraine
SESSION 1. PRIORITIES FOR THE UKRAINIAN ENERGY INDUSTRY: ALIGNING THE GOVERNMENT AND THE BUSINESS VISION FOR UKRAINIAN ENERGY TRANSFORMATION
• The Government Action Plan for the energy sector
• Enhancing market competition
• Securing economically effective long-term energy policy
• Ensuring energy security and diversification
• De-carbonising the economy
• The strategy of private and state enterprises
• George Kent, Deputy Assistant Secretary, United States Department of State
• Rémi Duflot, Deputy Head, Delegation of the European Union to Ukraine
• Janez Kopač, Director, The Energy Community
• Andriy Gerus, Chairman of the Committee on Energy, Housing and Utilities Services, Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine
• Valeriy Tarasyuk, Chairman, The National Regulatory Commission of Energy and Utilities of Ukraine
• Yuriy Vitrenko, CEO, Naftogaz Group
• Maxim Timchenko, CEO, DTEK
VIEW THE EVENT PROGRAM
This is your last chance to join Ukraine’s most influential energy gathering! Reserve your delegate pass by Friday, July 9th, before registration closes >> http://www.adamsmithconferences.com/EUC017mUSUBCren
We hope to see you either in Kyiv or online next week!
If you have any enquiries or suggestions do not hesitate to contact Anna Kuzminskaya: +380 63 7673207 A.Kuzminskaya@adamsmithconferences.com
For detailed information and registration follow the link >>
Join the UEF Group on FACEBOOK and follow our updates.