Featured Galleries USUBC COLLECTION OF OVER 160 HISTORIC NEWS PHOTOGRAPHS HOLODOMOR: THROUGH THE EYES OF UKRAINIAN ARTISTS USUBC COLLECTION OF HISTORIC IHOR SIKORSKY PHOTOGRAPHS - INVENTOR OF THE HELICOPTER Ten USUBC Historic Full Page Ads in the Kyiv Post USUBC meeting with the New Ukrainian Ambassador to the US Volodymyr Yelchenko in Washington
ASTERS GETS TOP RANKINGS FROM UKRAINIAN LAW FIRMS. A HANDBOOK FOR FOREIGN CLIENTS 2020
Asters, Kyiv, Ukraine,
August 03, Mon, 2020
Asters got outstanding recognitions by Ukrainian Law Firms 2020. A Handbook for Foreign Clients (ULF 2020), one of the most comprehensive annual researches of the Ukrainian legal services market.
Consistently with the last years' results Asters Antitrust/Competition practice leads the ranking. The Firm's Aviation, Banking & Finance/Debt Restructuring, Criminal Law/White-Collar Crime, Energy & Natural Resources, International Arbitration, International Trade (Trade Remedies/WTO), Labour & Employment, Litigation, Pharmaceutical & Healthcare, Private Clients: Wealth Management, Family Law, Retail, and Telecommunications & Media practices are within the top five.
The following Asters' lawyers are distinguished by ULF 2020 for individual professional performance:
- Co-Managing Partner Oleksiy Didkovskiy – in Litigation;
- Senior Partner Armen Khachaturyan – in Banking & Finance/Debt Restructuring and Energy & Natural Resources (recognized as Authority), Capital Markets, and Corporate/M&A;
- Gleb Bialyi – in International Trade (Trade Remedies/WTO), and Litigation;
- Oleg Boichuk – in Real Estate, Construction, Land, and Corporate/M&A;
- Sergiy Grebenyuk – in Criminal Law/White-Collar Crime;
- Markiyan Kliuchkovskyi – in International Arbitration;
- Roman Kostenko – in Real Estate, Construction, Land;
- Yuriy Kotliarov – in Telecommunications/Media;
- Talina Kravtsova – in Family Law;
- Oleksandr Onufrienko – in Private Clients: Wealth Management;
- Yaroslav Petrov – in Energy and Natural Resources, and International Arbitration;
- Iryna Pokanay – in Banking & Finance/Debt Restructuring;
- Andriy Pozhidayev– in Litigation;
- Alexey Pustovit – in International Trade (Trade Remedies/WTO), and Antitrust/Competition;
- Vadym Samoilenko – in Corporate/M&A;
- Julia Semeniy – in IP and Information Technologies;
- Constantin Solyar – in Tax Consulting, and Private Clients: Wealth Management;
- Roman Stepanenko - in Banking & Finance/Debt Restructuring;
- Igor Svechkar – in Antitrust/Competition (tops the ranking);
- Oleksandr Voznyuk – in Antitrust/Competition.
- Gabriel Aslanian – in Banking & Finance/Debt Restructuring;
- Oleg Lazovsky – in Litigation;
- Olga Lepikhina – in Family Law;
- Inesa Letych – in Labour & Employment;
- Oleksandr Maydanyk – in Tax Litigation;
- Viktoriya Podvorchanska – in Pharmaceutical & Healthcare;
- Anton Sintsov – in International Trade (Trade Remedies/WTO);
- Orest Stasiuk – in Criminal Law/White-Collar Crime.
Asters is the largest law firm in Ukraine with offices in Kyiv, Washington D.C., Brussels and London. Chambers Europe 2020 recognizes 21 lawyers of Asters – the largest number of the renowned practitioners in a single Ukrainian law firm.