Featured Galleries USUBC COLLECTION OF OVER 160 UKRAINE HISTORIC NEWS PHOTOGRAPHS HOLODOMOR: THROUGH THE EYES OF UKRAINIAN ARTISTS - COLLECTION OF POSTERS AND PAINTINGS USUBC COLLECTION OF HISTORIC PHOTOGRAPHS ABOUT LIFE AND CAREER OF IGOR SIKORSKY PHOTOGRAPHS - INVENTOR OF THE HELICOPTER Ten USUBC Historic Full Page Ads in the Kyiv Post
BUCC's Invest in Lviv Webinar / 2.02, 3 pm EET, Zoom
Webianr Iinvite -- BUCC's Invest in Lviv Webinar / 2.02, 3 pm EET, Zoom,
The BUCC in 2021 is holding a series of Webinars on Regional Development in Ukraine with presentations on investment possibilities as well as on government assistance in important regions of Ukraine.
We are pleased to invite you to our first Webinar in this series, on Investing in Lviv Oblast. Lviv Oblast, including Lviv, is one of the fastest growing and most attractive regions for investors, in close proximity to EU markets with excellent transportation connections and a skilled workforce. This, combined with Lviv's historic and enjoyable city center, has made Lviv an especially attractive destination for western investment, with many notable successes, like Continental Farmers Group (CFG), the most successful western agricultural investment made so far in Ukraine.
The Webinar will also cover the UK's new GBP 2.5 bln facility for UK-Ukraine trade and investment.
Or copy the following link:
Meeting ID: 873 7045 0542
The event will be held on Tuesday, 2 February 2021 at 3 pm EET as a 60-minutes Zoom Webinar with a Q&A session, with presentations by:
(1) Andriy Sadovyi - Mayor of Lviv;
(2) Roman Staretskyy - Head of the Investments and Projects Office at the Lviv City Council, Promoting «Invest in Lviv. Your new business destination in 2021»;
(3) Vadym Tabakera - Deputy Head of the Economic Policy Department of the Lviv Regional State Administration;
(4) Peter Wickenden - First Secretary, Energy Policy, and Acting Country Director for the Department of International Trade (DIT), British Embassy, Kyiv;
(5) Mark Laird - CEO/Founder, Central Plains Group (CPG) in Lviv Oblast (previously he founded and was CEO of Continental Farmers Group PLC in Lviv Oblast, that was later sold to the Saudi SALIC Group which he managed through to its acquisition of Mriya Agroholding);
hosted by Bohdan Nahaylo, British-Ukrainian journalist, and Bate Toms, Chairman of the BUCC.
Please register for the event via the following link:
In case of any questions, you can contact Maria Atamaniuk via any messenger
Event is free of charge. BUCC Members have a priority to ask questions and request post-Webinar access to government speakers. To join the BUCC, please go to: www.bucc.uk for a Membership Application.
Event will be held in English, translation is not provided.
We look forward to seeing you in 2021!