CMS Webinar Invitation
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) – Update for a week: Employment, Commercial and Tax matters in Ukraine
CMS Cameron McKenna,
Kyiv, Ukraine, Fri, Mar 27, 2020
The COVID-19 outbreak has reached global proportions, with far-reaching consequences for businesses across all industries.
We are here to help you by providing you with the relevant facts and appropriate guidance about Ukrainian market. We are having a series of webinars each week with fresh updates and useful tips on handling your business in the current situation.
31 March 2020
Our next webinar will be devoted to the following major points:
- The most recent update on employment, commercial and other matters;
- What to do if your signatory is stuck in a locked down jurisdiction outside of Ukraine?
- Electronic execution of contracts, issues with a stamp;
- Data protection issues related to COVID-19;
- Tax matters and tax regulation during the quarantine.
Living in this very challenging time we aim to remain in regular communication with you.
Join us next Tuesday, 31 March at 14.00 Kyiv time. The webinar will be held in English language. Our next webinar is scheduled for Tuesday, 07 April 2020.
For your situational awareness we regularly post Ukraine-specific alerts on coronavirus situation in the country. Please click buttons and follow below links for more information:
CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang