Featured Galleries CLICK HERE to View the Video Presentation of the Opening of the "Holodomor Through the Eyes of Ukrainian Artists" Exhibition in Wash, D.C. Nov-Dec 2021 USUBC COLLECTION OF OVER 160 UKRAINE HISTORIC NEWS PHOTOGRAPHS 1918-1997 "HOLODOMOR 1932-33: THROUGH THE EYES OF UKRAINIAN ARTISTS" - COLLECTION OF POSTERS AND PAINTINGS USUBC COLLECTION OF HISTORIC PHOTOGRAPHS ABOUT LIFE AND CAREER OF IGOR SIKORSKY PHOTOGRAPHS - INVENTOR OF THE HELICOPTER Ten USUBC Historic Full Page Ads in the Kyiv Post
LCF SUPPORTED THE LAUNCH OF THE PV-POWERPLANT
LCF Law Group, Kyiv, Ukraine,
Feb 01, Mon, 2021
On January 1, Scatec Solar and partners have started commercial operation at the 32 MW PV-powerplant in Ukraine, less than ten months after the closing of the project financing. The Kamianka project is Scatec’s second project in Ukraine located in the Cherkasy region in central Ukraine. The project is developed, constructed, and operated by Scatec and Scatec is also the lead equity investor in the project with 60% ownership, while FMO holds the remaining 40%. The project will be realized under the country’s Feed-in-Tariff scheme and the plants are expected to deliver power also beyond the Feed-in–tariff period. The equity partner for the project is FMO, and the lender is EBRD.
LCF Law Group has provided full legal support in the regulatory procedures required for the commercial operation of the project: licensing, the designation of the ‘feed-in’ tariff, obtaining of the standing of a participant in the electricity market, and PPA execution. Besides that, we advised on construction, commissioning, and grid connection legal matters.
The project was led by Ivan Bondarchuk, counsel and head of energy and natural resources, and with the significant support of associate Kateryna Andarak.
More details at: https://scatec.com/locations/ukraine/