Featured Galleries USUBC COLLECTION OF OVER 160 HISTORIC NEWS PHOTOGRAPHS HOLODOMOR: THROUGH THE EYES OF UKRAINIAN ARTISTS USUBC COLLECTION OF HISTORIC IGOR SIKORSKY PHOTOGRAPHS - INVENTOR OF THE HELICOPTER Ten USUBC Historic Full Page Ads in the Kyiv Post USUBC meeting with the New Ukrainian Ambassador to the US Volodymyr Yelchenko in Washington
Ukraine Global Scholars Summer Internship Programs
Ukraine Global Scholars, Boston, MA,
Mon, April 19, 2021
Ukraine Global Scholars is a member of U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC)
We are kicking off the official search for summer internships in Ukraine (both remote and offline).
This year, our goal is to find internships for all interested students, including cohort-2020. Here you can find student profiles and a summary Excel spreadsheet. If you are aware of or have a relationship with any Ukraine-based organizations that may be interested in recruiting UGS students, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
An interesting new trend is that a significant number of our students continued working with their employers from last summer, either part-time or as volunteers:
- Valeriia Chertilina (UGS '18, Georgetown Qatar '24) and Tanya Torchylo (UGS '17, Duke Kunshan '23) - with Nataliya Katser-Buchkovska, a co-founder of the Ukrainian Sustainable Fund, a Member of the Ukrainian Parliament (2014-2019)
- Artur Kachur (UGS '18, Minerva '24) - AVentures Capital
- Andrii Torchylo (UGS '17, Taft '21, Stanford '25) - DataRoot Labs
- Artem Kalyta (UGS '18, Minerva '23) - Petcube
- Milana Stetsenko (UGS '18, Minerva '23) - Revenue Grid
- Maryna Hrytsenko (UGS '18, Vassar '23) - Portal
- Oleksii Antoniuk (UGS '19, Yale '24) - with Ukrainian MP Solomiia Bobrovska
For us, this is an amazing story to tell as these students made a step forward, embracing work opportunities, building professional networks back home, and giving back beyond 8-week summer internships.
Andrii Roman (UGS '17, Berkshire '20, Amherst '24) and Viktoriia Honcharuk (UGS '17, Minerva '22) with their Fuelfinance Team
Tanya Torchylo (UGS '17, Duke Kunshan '23) and Anastasiia Malenko (UGS '18, Stanford '23) after a workday at the Ukrainian Parliament
Marta Baziuk (UGS '17, Lawrenceville '20, Princeton '24) hiking with her Enzym Team
Sofia Mikadze (UGS '17, Episcopal '20, University of Richmond '24) with her Mazars colleagues
Would you help us continue this positive trend? Let's give UGS leaders a chance to spark Ukraine with their bright ideas!