Ukrainian Agro-Industrial & Food Forum, May 28th, 2019
Tue, May 28, 2019, Mainport Hotel, Rotterdam
Organized by Strategy Council
The 2nd annual Ukrainian Agro-Industrial & Food Forum is taking place on 28th May 2019 at the Mainport Hotel in Rotterdam, organised by Strategy Council and with the official support of the Embassy of Ukraine to the Kingdom of the Netherlands and the Ukrainian Dutch Joint Business Council.
Full information about the Forum can be found here.
The USUBC is a Supporting Organisation of the event and members are entitled to a 15% discount. To receive the discount, you simply need to mention the code USUBC15 when registering online.
Ukraine and the Netherlands are natural partners in the agribusiness sector as 2 global agrarian powerhouses and this is reflected in the trading volumes from 2018, with Holland being the largest EU importer of Ukrainian produce and Ukraine importing record volumes from the Netherlands.
An expert speaker panel features the likes of:
- Key officials and experts, including: Olga Trofimtseva, Acting Minister of Agrarian Policy & Food of Ukraine, former Agrarian Minister, Oleksiy Pavlenko, Co-Head of the Ukrainian Dutch Joint Business Council and HE Vsevolod Chentsov, Ambassador of Ukraine to the Netherlands;
- Leading IFIs, who are actively financing the agrifood sector in Ukraine, including Felix Potishman of FMO and Elena Voloshina of the IFC;
- Major agro-industrial groups in Ukraine with a strong export-oriented focus, including: Anastasiya Sobotyuk of MHP, Oleksii Vadaturskyy of Nibulon, Cornelis Vrins of Allseeds, Kateryna Rybachenko of Agro Region, Dmitry Skornyakov of HarvEast, Victor Gladkyy of Astarta and Dirk Aleven of Galicia Greenery.
They will address such key issues as: trading, logistics and infrastructure, financing, AgTech, growth markets and exports, trade and investment dynamics, organic production and moving up the value chain.
Partners of the Forum include: FMO, MHP, Agrarian Fund, SAP and itelligence.
For further information about the Forum and how you may participate, do contact the organisers, Strategy Council:
Stephen Butler, Managing Director: Mob: +44 780 300 6824 and firstname.lastname@example.org
Olga Stefantsova, Marketing Director: Mob: +380 68 259 7926 and email@example.com
Other Strategy Council events taking place this season, which the USUBC is supporting and for which member discounts are also available are:
- The 2nd annual Ukrainian Banking Day in London, 11th June, Le Meridien Piccadilly
- Ukrainian Renewables Forum, 24th June, Energy Institute, London