Ukrainian Investment Roadshow in NYC
New York, NY, Tuesday, April 14, 2020
Refinitiv HQ in Times Square
Ukraine’s macroeconomic performance for 2019 was the strongest for a number of years with solid GDP growth, low inflation and the hryvnia ending the year as the fastest appreciating currency worldwide against the dollar. Against this backdrop, a record number of Ukrainian entities, both sovereign and corporate, successfully accessed the international Debt Capital Markets, while the domestic government bond market saw record levels of foreign investment.
The Roadshow will provide a platform for Ukraine’s leading companies, SOEs and sovereign entities to share their plans for capital raising and strategic development with North America’s most influential emerging markets fund managers, investment bankers and advisors and a wide range of stakeholders from the investor community, not to mention a wide range of present and potential strategic investors.
The event has been scheduled to take place just before the World Bank Group Spring Meetings, which, it is anticipated, will allow members of the official delegation to join us. Our team has been organising Ukraine-focused business conferences for over 20 years, including the sister event – the Ukrainian Investment Roadshow in London – which attracted 200 attendees in December.
Early confirmations to the speaker line-up include:
- • Nataliya Shevchenko, Chief Financial Officer, Vodafone Ukraine, who just this week placed $500 million of Eurobonds – a placement which was 6 times oversubscribed;
- • Matt Simpson, CEO of Black Iron, the Canadian iron ore exploration and development company advancing the major Shymanivske project in Krivyi Rih;
- • Sergey Geller, Deputy CFO, DTEK, Ukraine’s largest private energy holding, which in November issued the first ever Green Bonds out of Ukraine to help finance its extensive renewables project pipeline;
- • Ben Hough, Head of Research, BCP Securities, and James Brooke, Managing Director of BCP Ukraine, the US EM-focused investment bank with a Kyiv presence, who will share their views and outlook for Ukrainian corporates;
- • Dale Perry, Managing Partner of Energy Resources of Ukraine, one of the largest private importers of natural gas, including US LNG, to Ukraine and which recently expanded to the E&P sector;
- • Morgan Williams, President of the US-Ukraine Business Council, who has been promoting US-Ukraine business relations for 25 years.
Bookmark this link to watch out for the latest speaker additions.
We welcome BCP Securities as a Sponsor of the NYC Roadshow. Follow this link to view the presentation on the Global Economic & Financial Outlook by BCP’s Chief Economist Walter Molano, which proved very popular at the London Investment Roadshow in December last year.
Once again, register today at the early bird rate.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join with key representatives of Ukrainian business and government, together with the North American investment community, to learn exactly why Ukraine is the most exciting European emerging economy.
PS: Our other Ukraine-focused conferences in H1 2020 include:
- • Ukrainian Transport Infrastructure Forum, 31st March, Premier Palace Hotel, Kyiv
- • 3rd annual Ukrainian Agro-Industrial & Food Forum, 28th May, Rotterdam
2nd annual Ukrainian Renewables Forum, 16th June, London