Featured Galleries CLICK HERE to View the Video Presentation of the Opening of the "Holodomor Through the Eyes of Ukrainian Artists" Exhibition in Wash, D.C. Nov-Dec 2021 USUBC COLLECTION OF OVER 160 UKRAINE HISTORIC NEWS PHOTOGRAPHS 1918-1997 "HOLODOMOR 1932-33: THROUGH THE EYES OF UKRAINIAN ARTISTS" - COLLECTION OF POSTERS AND PAINTINGS USUBC COLLECTION OF HISTORIC PHOTOGRAPHS ABOUT LIFE AND CAREER OF IGOR SIKORSKY PHOTOGRAPHS - INVENTOR OF THE HELICOPTER Ten USUBC Historic Full Page Ads in the Kyiv Post
USUBC Webinar Invitation: WAR AGAINST UKRAINE RAGES ON
Russia has not abandoned its goal of crushing Ukrainian Statehood
Wednesday, June 15, 2022
10:30-11:45 AM, EDT; 5:30-6:45 PM, EEDT, via Zoom
Webinar Roundtable Discussion
WASHINGTON, D.C. – You are invited to attend a USUBC Webinar Roundtable Discussion about "War Against Ukraine Rages on. Russia has not Abandoned its Goal of Crushing Ukrainian Statehood” – on Wednesday, June 15, 2022 from 10:30 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. EDT, 5:30 p.m. Kyiv time via ZOOM.
USUBC WEBINAR PANELISTS with bios (click on name):
1. Melinda Haring, Deputy Director, Senior Fellow, Foreign Policy Research Institute, Eurasia Center, Atlantic Council, Washington, D.C.
Melinda participated in the recent GLOBSEC’s Bratislava Forum that took place on June 2-4 in Slovakia. A recent article by Melinda Haring: Russia has not abandoned its goal of crushing Ukrainian statehood, UkraineAlert, June 6, 2022. is shown here. Melinda has spoken or moderated a large number of Webinars, for a variety organizations during the war.
2. Amanda Paul, Senior Policy Analyst, European Policy Center (EPC), Brussels, Belgium. Amanda’s latest comment on Twitter “Ukraine needs more weapons NOW - not in days or weeks. With the battle from hell is raging in the East, it is truly mind boggling that weapons delivery is moving at a snails pace. Lets get this speeded up!”
3. Gregory Fishman, CFO, American Technology Network Corporation (ATN), Kyiv. ANT recently shipped 11,000 night scopes and binoculars, range finders,etc, into Ukraine and is working on another shipment. ANT is a member of USUBC and Greg is a member of USUBC Executive Committee.
4. Róbert Vass, Founder and President GLOBSEC, Bratislava, Slovakia
GLOBSEC is a global think-tank based in Bratislava committed to enhancing security, prosperity and sustainability in Europe and throughout the world.
5. Morgan Williams, President & CEO, U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC), www.USUBC.org, will moderate the meeting, Washington, D.C. Williams has been working with Ukraine since his first trip there in the fall of 1992.
REGISTER YOUR ATTENDANCE for the online ZOOM meeting on June 15, 2022
The link to join the online ZOOM meeting will be sent to you in the confirmation e-mail after you register.
Recorded versions of the previous 64 U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC) live webinars are available on USUBC YouTube channel.
NOTE: If you have any questions about connecting to the meeting, please contact Nadiia Khomaziuk, USUBC Director of Communications and Events in Washington