Featured Galleries USUBC COLLECTION OF OVER 160 HISTORIC NEWS PHOTOGRAPHS HOLODOMOR: THROUGH THE EYES OF UKRAINIAN ARTISTS USUBC COLLECTION OF HISTORIC IGOR SIKORSKY PHOTOGRAPHS - INVENTOR OF THE HELICOPTER Ten USUBC Historic Full Page Ads in the Kyiv Post USUBC meeting with the New Ukrainian Ambassador to the US Volodymyr Yelchenko in Washington
EY-USUBC joint Seminar for Banks
On 26 November EY Ukraine held the seminar "Business continuity management: practical application in your bank". The event was supported by the U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC), with the participation of the National Bank of Ukraine and Independent Association of Banks of Ukraine representatives.
During the seminar the matters related to effective business continuity managementsystem construction were addressed. Practical aspects of IT security regulation in banks were raised in the lively discussion.
· Kostiantyn Neviadomskyi, Partner, Advisory Practice Leader in Ukraine, EY
· Yulia Studynska, Partner, Assurance Practice, Head of Global Financial Services group in Ukraine, EY
· Dmytro Lazuchenkov, Manager of IT Risks and Assurance department, EY Ukraine
· Yurii Yaremenko, Chairman of the Banking Infrastructure and Payment Systems Committee, Chairman of the Independent Expert Bureau
· Dmytro Lukyanov, Director of the NBU Information Security Department (NBU)
· Michael Datsenko Director, Information & Member Programs U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC)