Featured Galleries USUBC COLLECTION OF OVER 160 HISTORIC NEWS PHOTOGRAPHS HOLODOMOR: THROUGH THE EYES OF UKRAINIAN ARTISTS USUBC COLLECTION OF HISTORIC IGOR SIKORSKY PHOTOGRAPHS - INVENTOR OF THE HELICOPTER Ten USUBC Historic Full Page Ads in the Kyiv Post USUBC meeting with the New Ukrainian Ambassador to the US Volodymyr Yelchenko in Washington
Conversation with the Chargé d’Affaires, a.i., U.S. Embassy in Ukraine, Kristina A. Kvien
CONVERSATION WITH THE CHARGÉ D’AFFAIRES, A.I., U.S. EMBASSY IN UKRAINE, KRISTINA A. KVIEN
U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC)
Wed, June 23, 10 am EST, 5 pm EEDT via ZOOM
WASHINGTON, D.C. - YOU ARE INVITED TO ATTEND a webinar "Conversation with the Chargé d’Affaires, a.i., U.S. Embassy in Ukraine, Kristina A. Kvien" organized and hosted by the U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC), www.USUBC.org, on Wednesday, June 23, 2021, from 10:00 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. EDT USA, 5:00 p.m. - 6:15 p.m. EEDT, Kyiv, via ZOOM.
USUBC WEBINAR PARTICIPANTS --
- Kristina A. Kvien, Chargé d’Affaires, a.i., U.S. Embassy in Ukraine.
- Bela Ferenczi, President, General Electric (GE) CIS Region. General Electric Company is an American multinational conglomerate with operations in aviation, healthcare, power, renewable energy, digital industry, additive manufacturing, venture capital and finance.
- Svitlana Chyrva, Vice-President, Visa, Country Manager, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova. Visa is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, banks, and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
- Anton Kulchitsky, CEO, Progresstech Ukraine. Founded by intellectual services provider PT-Americas (Houston, Texas, USA), Progresstech Ukraine provides engineering and IT solutions for enterprises in high-tech sectors and is the largest service provider for Boeing in Eastern Europe. The Progresstechgroup has 14 offices around the world and includes about 1,000 engineers and programmers. https://progresstech.ua/en/
- Olena Kuchynska, Co-Managing Partner, Kinstellar Law Firm. Kinstellar, comprises 60 lawyers, including 10 partners, and is among the largest law firms in Ukraine.
- Sergiy Braylyan, Global Business Development Manager (Central and Eastern Europe, Central Asia, and Middle East), Baron Services, Inc. Baron provides critical weather intelligence to businesses, government agencies, and consumers and is active in Ukraine.
- Morgan Williams, President & CEO, U.S.-Ukraine Business Council, Washington. D.C. USUBC, with over 200 members is the largest, Ukraine specific, private business trade association in the world not headquartered inside Ukraine. USUBC was founded in Washington, D.C. in 1995.
REGISTER your attendance for the online ZOOM meeting on Wednesday, June 23, 2021, please click on the "REGISTER" button below and fill in the form
The link to join the online ZOOM meeting will be sent to you in the confirmation e-mail after you register.
ADDITIONAL WEBINAR BROADCAST OPTIONS: The webinar meeting will also be broadcast on two additional platforms: USUBC YouTube and Facebook pages.
NOTE: Please feel free to distribute this invitation for the USUBC webinar to your colleagues and others you think would be interested.
NOTE: If you have any questions about connecting to the webinar please contact Denys Jatsyshyn, USUBC Director, Corporate Relations in Kyiv at DJatsyshyn@usubc.org.
NOTE: Recorded versions of the previous forty U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC) live webinars are available on USUBC YouTube channel