Featured Galleries USUBC COLLECTION OF OVER 160 UKRAINE HISTORIC NEWS PHOTOGRAPHS HOLODOMOR: THROUGH THE EYES OF UKRAINIAN ARTISTS - COLLECTION OF POSTERS AND PAINTINGS USUBC COLLECTION OF HISTORIC PHOTOGRAPHS ABOUT LIFE AND CAREER OF IGOR SIKORSKY PHOTOGRAPHS - INVENTOR OF THE HELICOPTER Ten USUBC Historic Full Page Ads in the Kyiv Post
USUBC Webinar Invite -- OUTLOOK FOR INCREASED INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENTS IN UKRAINE IN 2021 - TODAY'S PERSPECTIVE
Thu, Feb 04, 2021, 9:30 a.m., EST USA, 4:30 p.m. EEST via Zoom
WASHINGTON, D.C. - YOU ARE INVITED TO ATTEND to a webinar “Outlook for increased international investments in Ukraine in 2021 - today's perspective" organized by U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC) on Thursday, Feb 04, 2020 from, 9:30 am to 10:45 a.m. Washington time, 4:30 pm-6:00 pm Kyiv time, via ZOOM. Information about working with the National Bank of Ukraine (NBU) Deposit Guarantee Fund of Ukraine (DFG), EBRD, State Property Fund of Ukraine (SPFU), New York financial markets, investment banks and other specialized financial institutions regarding expanding international investments in Ukraine in 2021.
USUBC PANEL OF FINANCIAL EXPERTS –
1) Ruslan Zinurov, Chief Executive Officer, Allrise Capital, Irvine, CA, member of USUBC, Allrise Capital is a multi-strategy investment firm with a direct investment mandate covering real estate, venture capital and special situations opportunities in the US and select emerging markets including Ukraine. https://AllriseCapital.com.
2) John Morris, President, First Financial Network, Oklahoma City, OK. First Financial Network develops innovative sale structures that fosters recovery in financial markets. FFN has carved a niche selling nonperforming loans, which have grown rapidly in several countries, including Ukraine. https://ffncorp.com
3) Pavel Lvov, Principal, Fixed Income, Xtellus Capital Partners, New York, N.Y, member of USUBC.Xtellus Capital Partners is a New York-based broker dealer and specialist investment bank. Xtellus operates in the financial markets in Ukraine. https://XtellusCapital.com.
4) Lesya Kuzmenko, Deputy Head of Ukraine, Industry, Commerce & Agribusiness, EBRD, Kyiv, Ukraine. EBRD is an international financial institution whose programs further progress towards market-oriented economics and the promotion of private and entrepreneurial initiatives. EBRD is the largest lender in Ukraine.
5) Ilya Timtchenko, Head of Ukraine at REDD Intelligence, a leading news and analytics platform which covers capital markets of emerging economies. Ilya used to work at the Kyiv Post as the business editor. His articles have been published in The Washington Post, Foreign Policy and The Atlantic Council.
TO REGISTER your attendance for the online ZOOM meeting on Thursday, Feb 04, please click on the "REGISTER" button below and fill the form:
The link to join the online ZOOM meeting will be sent to you in the confirmation e-mail after you register.
NOTE: Please forward this invitation to your colleagues and other contacts, to anyone you think would be interested.
NOTE: ADDITIONAL WEBINAR BROADCAST OPTIONS: The webinar meeting will also be broadcast on two additional platforms:
NOTE: If you have any questions about connecting to the webinar please contact Denys Jatsyshyn, USUBC Director, Corporate Relations in Kyiv at DJatsyshyn@usubc.org.
Recorded versions of the previous 27 U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC) live webinars are available on USUBC YouTube channel