IN CELEBRATION OF INDEPENDENCE 1991-2020: Commentary on 29 Years of Independence and Moving Ukraine Forward to 2021
WASHINGTON, D.C.-- YOU ARE INVITED TO ATTEND a U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC) Webinar via Zoom “In Celebration of Independence (see attachment) 1991-2020, Commentary on 29 Years of Independence and Moving Ukraine Forward to 2021” on Wednesday, August 19, 2020, 9:30 A.M. EST, USA and 4:30 P.M. Kyiv time.
EXPERT PANELISTS FOR THE INDEPENDENCE DAY WEBINAR ARE:
1) Kurt Volker, Senior International Advisor, BGR Group; Former U.S. Ambassador to NATO; Former U.S. Special Representative for Ukraine; Washington, D.C.
2) Michael Bleyzer, Co-Founder, President & CEO, SigmaBleyzer, Houston, TX
3) John Tefft, Former U.S. Ambassador to Lithuania, Georgia, Ukraine and Russia, Washington, D.C.
4) William Taylor, Executive Vice President, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine, Washington, D.C.
5) Irina Paliashvili, President and Senior Counsel, RULG-Ukrainian Legal Group; Member, USUBC Executive Committee, Kyiv and Washington, D.C.
NOTE: SigmaBleyzer, BGR Group and RULG-Ukrainian Legal Group are members of U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC), www.USUBC.org. John Tefft and William Taylor are Senior Advisors to USUBC.
RSVP - Attendance is for members of the U.S.-Ukraine Business Council and their employees and USUBC invited special guests, invited guests of the panelists and others by invitation. If you have not received an invitation and would like to attend write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your attendance must be registered. Morgan Williams, USUBC President & CEO, will moderate the webinar. The working language is English. (Independence Day, August 24, 1991 - See attachment)
TO REGISTER your attendance for the USUBC online meeting please click on the "REGISTER" button below and fill the form:
The link to join the online meeting will be sent to you in the confirmation e-mail after you register. If you are not able to use Zoom via download, additional options will be provided in the confirmation e-mail. The additional options are also listed below.
NOTE: ADDITIONAL USUBC WEBINAR BROADCAST OPTIONS: The webinar meeting will also be broadcast on two additional platforms:
NOTE: If you have any questions about connecting to the USUBC webinar please contact Denys Jatsyshyn, USUBC Director, Corporate Relations in Kyiv at DJatsyshyn@usubc.org. If you have questions you would like to submit in advance please send them to Michael Datsenko in Kyiv at, email@example.com.
Recorded versions of the previous 12 U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC) live webinars are available on USUBC YouTube channel.