Featured Galleries USUBC COLLECTION OF OVER 160 UKRAINE HISTORIC NEWS PHOTOGRAPHS HOLODOMOR: THROUGH THE EYES OF UKRAINIAN ARTISTS - COLLECTION OF POSTERS AND PAINTINGS USUBC COLLECTION OF HISTORIC PHOTOGRAPHS ABOUT LIFE AND CAREER OF IGOR SIKORSKY PHOTOGRAPHS - INVENTOR OF THE HELICOPTER Ten USUBC Historic Full Page Ads in the Kyiv Post
USUBC Webinar: Conversation with Minister of Health Maksym Stepanov - Ukraine's COVID-19 Vaccination Program 2021
Conversation with Minister of Health Maksym Stepanov - Ukraine's COVID-19 Vaccination Program 2021, Tuesday, Feb 16, 2021 from, 9:30 am to 11:00 a.m. EST, 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm EET, via ZOOM
U.S-UKRAINE BUSINESS COUNCIL (USUBC)
CONVERSATION WITH MINISTER OF HEALTH MAKSYM STEPANOV
Ukraine's COVID-19 Vaccination Program 2021
Supply Sources (public and private), Infrastructure Building, Distribution,
Vaccination Plan for Public and Private Healthcare Organizations
Additional Support Needed from the Private Business Sector
WASHINGTON, D.C. - YOU ARE INVITED TO ATTEND a webinar “Conversation with Minister of Health Maksym Stepanov - Ukraine's COVID-19 Vaccination Program 2021," organized by U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC), www.USUBC.com, on Tuesday, Feb 16, 2021 from, 9:30 am to 11:00 a.m. EST, 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm EET, via ZOOM. The working languages for the webinar will be English and Ukrainian. Interpretation will be provided.
USUBC WEBINAR PANELISTS --
- Maksym Stepanov, Minister of Health of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Lorraine Rifle Hawley, Senior Director, International Government Relations, ADM,Washington, D.C. ADM is a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company with major business operations in Ukraine. ADM is an original member of USUBC when it was founded in 1995.
- Andriy Ionov, Member, Supervisory Board, Novo Medical Center (private), Lviv, Ukraine. NOVO is a modern innovative medical center in Lviv, where you can get the full range of medical services from consultation and diagnosis and treatment recommendations.
- Dr. Igor Dereviankin, Director, American Medical Centers (private), Kyiv, Ukraine a specialist in infectious disease. American Medical Centers is a premium regional private health network operating 7 clinics and 3 assistance offices in Eastern Europe and Central Asia including in Kyiv, Lviv and Odesa with 250 dedicated healthcare professionals delivering 24/7 primary and acute care services, with access to all medical specialties. Dr. Igor Dereviankin will manage AMC's vaccination program for Covid-19 whenever one can be made available.
- Morgan Williams, President & CEO, U.S.-Ukraine Business Council, Wash. D.C., Moderator. USUBC, with over 215 members, is the largest private business trade association in the world not headquartered inside Ukraine. USUBC was founded in Washington, D.C. in 1995.
Your attendance for the online ZOOM meeting on Tuesday, Feb 16, please click on the "REGISTER" button below and fill the form:
The link to join the online ZOOM meeting will be sent to you in the confirmation e-mail after you register.
NOTE: The working languages for the webinar will be English and Ukrainian. Interpretation will be provided.
NOTE: Please forward this invitation FROM USUBC to your colleagues and other contacts, to anyone you think would be interested.
NOTE: ADDITIONAL WEBINAR BROADCAST OPTIONS: The webinar meeting will also be broadcast on two additional platforms:
NOTE: If you have any questions about connecting to the webinar please contact Denys Jatsyshyn, USUBC Director, Corporate Relations in Kyiv at DJatsyshyn@usubc.org.
Recorded versions of the previous 27 U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC) live webinars are available on USUBC YouTube channel